Thursday, June 5, 2014

McDumpals - I'm swipin' it

McDumpals is a carding shop. Brian Krebs recently wrote an article about this one and since I have some screenshots I will share the archive.

Advertisements for the shop:


McDumpals Advertisement




mcdumpals were not selling burgers
McDumpals.me
We're not selling burgers
I'm swipin' it


Scary Clown:





When you get to the site, it's like no other carding shop you have seen before.

They put a bit of stealth on this one.


Landing page:

McDumpals


Full size view:
McDumpals Landing Page



Login page:
mcdumpals



Account:
mcdumpals

FAQ:
mcdumpals

Support:
mcdumpals


ToS:
mcdumpals


Wallet:
mcdumpals


Dumps:
mcdumpals




Notes:

These screenshots are a few months old. I tried to login again and the site seems to be broken at the moment.

Admin contacts:
ICQ: 997711
Jabber: mcdumpals@xmpp.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment